Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall Family Fun on the Farm!

Anyone who really knows me well knows that I LOVE fall! It is definitely my favorite season of the year. I think it stems back to my cheerleading days. I always loved football season and getting ready for the games. It was so exciting to me. Actually, I think my memories of fall date back way before then...but it still has to do with cheerleading, football, and fall. I remember going to football games in Olton. Everyone in town was there. The air was crisp, the band was great, and of course, I couldn't keep my eyes off of the cheerleaders. Wonderful memories!! So, needless to say, I believe I am a little like Pavlov's dog when that first cool front blows in. No, I don't salavate but I do become VERY giddy (wait...did I really just compare myself to a dog?!). To be honest, it lasts until I have to go back to school after Christmas break. Fall=Family Fun!!

Well, this year isn't any different than all the others in the past. Fall is here and I am one giddy chic! :) The weather this weekend was wonderful (so glad it stopped raining for a while) so, Amy, Joaquin, the kids and I went to Kaska Family Farm. It wasn't a huge production but it was still a lot of fun. I love watching my nieces get excited about the little things in life. Watching them reminds me of how much fun I had as a kid (ok, so I probably liked it just as much as they did!)

Here are a few pics to sum it up!


Ready for the hay ride!


Duck Races!


MOOOOOO!!


Definitely my favorite pic of the day...Giddy up Cow Train!


Hugs in the pumpkin patch


My favorite saying of the day after someone left their duck in the sand... FINDERS...LOSERS...WEEPERS!



Even brother had something to say about the farm!
(Please tune me out!)

We had a wonderful time!

2 comments:

Amanda Frerich said...

It looks like y'all had fun! Fall is my favorite time of year too! Love ya! Ruff! Ruff!

Having It All said...

Hey - I know those people! :) Thanks for the fun day. Love ya!